viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

A Birthday






I remember two birthday very important for me.

The first birthday was when I was 15 years old. The celebration began in my house. I remember that I went out with my mom and my sister shopping my mom bought a jeans, jacket and boots. Returned to the house, and began to prepare food for visitors. Then began arriving the visitors, only family. My grandmother, my sponsor, my sponsor, my cousins, my aunts and my uncles.

It was a familiar and peaceful celebration. Then came my friend Marcela along with my group of friends from my street.  Finally my school friends they arrived my house. Then the party became a dance party and best of all, everybody shared, my uncle was dancing with my friends, my cousins with my friends, etc.

The other special birthday I remember was with my boyfriend. I celebrated my 18 years old in my last year of school in 2009. My boyfriend was very detailed, he give me a gift for each year, but obviously were small things that I like. A rose, purse, chocolate, cookies Tip top, this I like very much, silver earrings, I can´t remember everything, only that in all there were 18. Then we went to the house of my best friend Romina, where I was waiting for my friends at school. We had a great time, especially because my friends were able to see more my boyfriend.

I want to celebrate my next birthday with my family, this is the most important, my inseparable friends and obviously my boyfriend. That's all I need.

6 comentarios:

  1. 18 gifts of a single person? ._.
    im impressed

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah! I'm impressed too. I wonder what will happen if he's still your boyfriend when you're 30!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajja
    I like your birthday, are very funny the story of the gifts your boyfriend that gave you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like so much the cookies tip top :D

    ResponderEliminar