viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

An Important Test or Exam


Really the most important exam for me was the PSU or university selection test.
The PSU is the test for enter at the university.



The maximum score obtainable is 850 points, the ideal is to obtain more than 650 points to enter a university of excellence, such as the Universidad de Chile and Universidad Catolica, in the case of the Metropolitan Region. But at other universities or colleges are not required to do this test.

For me this period was very stressful, I was 18, was in fourth grade school. Besides that I worked as packing in a supermarket on weekends from 8 am to 3 pm. I also attended a pre - university Cpech to study history and geography, on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 7 pm because I came out of school at 6 pm. And besides going to reinforce math and language in my own school all afternoon on Fridays.

And besides all this I had life, though I had little time, too little time.
Is for this that I suffering very difficult moments in my personal life, leave out many things. The trip with my class to Serena helped me to relax and stop thinking about this test.

Finally came the day. I was sure of my knowledge and very quiet because I gave all my effort and time, and most importantly, I had the support of my family.

I did all the tests, language, mathematics, science and history.

Then I saw my results were not as good as I expected, but the score served me to study in University that I wanted.

5 comentarios:

  1. Maybe the PSU was the bigger test that an important part of all the course takes recently, and maybe will be the more usual topic on this day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the same, in Chile maybe is the more difficult test

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The year you should give the PSU
    is very stressful :(

    ResponderEliminar